SilverTowne is well-known and respected across the coin and precious metals industry. The company began, and is still located, in the small historical town of Winchester, Indiana. But don’t let our small town location fool you, we are nationally known and enjoy doing business with people across the United States and beyond. None of this success would be possible without our staff of dedicated and talented individuals. If you are looking for a great place to work and build your career, are hard-working, and an enthusiastic team-player, then we’d like to hear from you. Please review the list of current openings below - if you feel that you would be a good fit, send us your resume, along with a cover letter detailing which position you are interested in, to the following address:
P.O. Box 424
Winchester, IN 47394
Accounts Receivable Associate
Location: Winchester, IN, United States - On Site Required
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Responsible for cash receipts, account receivables, RMA credits on accounts, and collections.
- Prepares daily bank deposits.
- Enters finalized cash receipts and updates accounts receivable ledger by customer.
- Generates and sends out invoices.
- Researches and processes customer claims of invoice payment.
- Researches and processes charge backs, returns, and bad checks.
- Monitors customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments, and other irregularities.
- Investigates and resolves customer queries.
- Communicates with customers via phone, email, mail, and or personally.
- Performs reconciliation for: Account Receivables, Cash Receipts vs Bank Deposits.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
A minimum of an Associate's degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school and six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Sage 200 and Excel.
All interested applicants please submit your resume to SilverTowne via email to email@example.com and/or mail to SilverTowne ATTN: HR Department at P.O. Box 424 Winchester, IN 47394.
Full-Time Manufacturing Positions - SilverTowne Minting Facility
Location: Winchester, IN, United States
Due to continued growth, we are seeking qualified candidates at our Manufacturing Mint Facility. This position is for 2nd or 3rd shift, but must be flexible. Applicants must be reliable, motivated, a team player, this job may require some heavy lifting.
Please bring a current resume and list of references to SilverTowne and fill out an application. You can also email your your resume to SilverTowne via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or mail to SilverTowne ATTN: HR Department at P.O. Box 424 Winchester, IN 47394.